Πέμπτη 16 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Insane friendly


I'm trying... I'm trying very hard to embrace normal but it seems that I can't, its just too queer for me! I like people who think they are sane though, they just go on saying their stories trying to make sense, but the only sense I get is shock and horror. I just want to run away with both palms covering my ears yelling "Leave me alone you... Normal!". I mean where is the fun if you don't act weird now and then? Ask people dancing in parks, girls singing in the train, random people who just swear at you in public or even on the phone, they certainly seem to have the most fun of us all, even people who tend to talk to ourselves... I mean, why judge? You don't know my invisible friends, they are cool, they are around all they time, they can walk through walls; and those are just some of the qualities you'll never qualify. Go on, admit it! I know you like it when things are getting a little crazy, then ofcourse you act all normal again (god forbid) but you are not fooling anyone... The thing is, we all love sniffing the markers and gasoline, singing in the bathroom, answer to stupid dares like holding your breath contest or do extreme things in public, make crazy faces when the camera points at you and believe in vampires, angels and ghosts... Are those things normal? Are YOU normal? Maybe try taking a pause and really think about it... maybe the answers will surprise you and maybe, just maybe you'll find more than one... waaaay more!

Till the next time... Stay Tuned!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου